Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Weather widget on iPad

How do I get the weather widget on my iPad to display my local city? I’m in Michigan. It’s displaying Cupertino, CA. I have my location services set properly.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Nov 7, 2021 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2021 7:33 AM

Hello amaliotta,

From your post it appears you are looking for instructions on how to have local weather show on the weather widget.

If you long press the widget you should see an Edit Widget option. Tap there. If it says Cupertino, tap on it. You should now see a choice of having the widget show your current location, or you can search other locations you may wish to see.

More information on how widgets works and how they can be edited is available here: Add widgets on iPhone - Apple Support

Have a good day.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2021 7:33 AM in response to amaliotta

Hello amaliotta,

From your post it appears you are looking for instructions on how to have local weather show on the weather widget.

If you long press the widget you should see an Edit Widget option. Tap there. If it says Cupertino, tap on it. You should now see a choice of having the widget show your current location, or you can search other locations you may wish to see.

More information on how widgets works and how they can be edited is available here: Add widgets on iPhone - Apple Support

Have a good day.

Weather widget on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.