Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Headphone volume

I’m a huge music fan. Is the ceiling volume of the headphones limited now? I have gone through settings to try to increase, but no real difference.

…or am I just getting old, and I’ve lost a lot of my hearing in the last 15 years. Be honest.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 3:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 10:52 AM

Hi Erries,

We understand you may be experiencing sound issues with your headphones. Could you tell us which headphones you have? If you're using AirPods, let us know which model you have here: Identify your AirPods

We'd recommend reviewing your volume settings from these support articles below:

Adjust the volume on iPhone

Customize headphone audio levels on your iPhone or iPad

In addition, you may want to consider attempting these troubleshooting steps below if you continue to experience any issues:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2021 10:52 AM in response to Erries

Hi Erries,

We understand you may be experiencing sound issues with your headphones. Could you tell us which headphones you have? If you're using AirPods, let us know which model you have here: Identify your AirPods

We'd recommend reviewing your volume settings from these support articles below:

Adjust the volume on iPhone

Customize headphone audio levels on your iPhone or iPad

In addition, you may want to consider attempting these troubleshooting steps below if you continue to experience any issues:

Restart your iPhone

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Cheers.

Headphone volume

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.