Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why does my iPhone keep disconnecting from my Plantronics headset?

I believe 2 updates ago the software update was supposed to fix iPhone disconnecting from Bluetooth devices Plantronics Headsets in particular. The problem still exists.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2021 10:40 PM

Nglarson Said:

"Why does my iPhone keep disconnecting from my Plantronics headset?: I believe 2 updates ago the software update was supposed to fix iPhone disconnecting from Bluetooth devices Plantronics Headsets in particular. The problem still exists."

-------

Bluetoth Devices:

Any other Bluetooth devices nearby? If so, disable Bluetooth on the device(s).

Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2021 10:40 PM in response to Nglarson

Nglarson Said:

"Why does my iPhone keep disconnecting from my Plantronics headset?: I believe 2 updates ago the software update was supposed to fix iPhone disconnecting from Bluetooth devices Plantronics Headsets in particular. The problem still exists."

-------

Bluetoth Devices:

Any other Bluetooth devices nearby? If so, disable Bluetooth on the device(s).

Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

Why does my iPhone keep disconnecting from my Plantronics headset?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.