Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Disappear from the App Librar

Many a times when i pick up my phone, my apps are gone from the App Library, either I have to search them from the search bar, or I have to bring the screens back, where the folders are created and at last I have to restart my phone to get them back. This is annoying and glitchy. Kindly help resolve

ps - My phone is updated to the latest OS version and have enough spare memory as well.

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 4:32 AM

6 replies

Sep 16, 2021 4:34 PM in response to LD150

Lemme share snapshots with you of the two scenarios one with all the apps in the library and one without all the apps

now without the apps

look at the creativity folder for example

Look at the Entertainment folder for another example

this seems to be a bug that intermittently appears

searching for the app - cricbuzz appears in the search but not the entertainment folder unlike it was there before the apps vanished

kindly resolve this so that the users can have a better experience

Sep 17, 2021 4:38 AM in response to LD150

My bad I meant Gmail and Outlook. After doing research on my end, the Apps after a point in time move to Other folder on it’s own. So when I opened Other folder there was a huge list of apps. Yeah I extensively use App Library to avoid cluttering on the screens.

But this bug needs to be categorised as a CX issue and also needs attention before IOS16 that would be too late.

Apps Disappear from the App Librar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.