Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Left Side of my iphone XR screen become unresponsive intermittently

I have noticed just now that left side on my screen becomes unresponsive suddenly. I cant go back if to previous pages because the back arrow area is unresponsive, can't type "a" or "1" due to same issue. but after several touches i can type "a" or "1" or go back tp previous window.

I cleaned the screen, reset to factory default and then restored, several reboots but status is same.

It was working fine until the evening. don't know what happened. any clue?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 9:21 AM

At this point, I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 15, 2021 9:21 AM in response to pranavs81

At this point, I would suggest that you make a Genius Bar appointment at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider to have them take a look and provide you with your options. Alternatively, you can contact Apple Support directly by using the "Get Support" link in the upper right-hand side of this forum's web page.

Left Side of my iphone XR screen become unresponsive intermittently

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.