Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 6 shut down suddenly

I bought an iPhone 6S two and a half years ago and the other day it just shut down and wont turn back on, it's completely dead. I looked on the apple website and it seems that iPhone 6S and pro had manufacturing problems during 2018 and 2019. I bought my phone in 2019 and most probably this is the cause of the problem because I have done nothing to harm the phone. I went to the genius bar and they said nothing is wrong with the battery or outside of the phone. My phone is 5 months out of the guarantee and I asked apple over the phone to make an exception as it was not my fault and they would not. It makes me feel like I really do not trust apple as the phone is not even 3 years old. What can I do?

iPhone 6s

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 10:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2021 11:55 AM

This is a user helping other users with tech questions

forum, you are not addressing apple here just fellow users

you can try contacting apple Get Support (apple.com)

and or give them feedback Product Feedback - Apple

2 replies

Sep 15, 2021 12:13 PM in response to Rudegar

I know I am not addressing apple here and just fellow users but I believe that a) it is helpful for other users to hear how apple deals with their faulty products and b) perhaps someone else had a similar predicament and was able to get more positive results and give me feedback on how to do that.

Thank you for your suggestions I have already contacted apple and written to them in product feedback.

iphone 6 shut down suddenly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.