Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

connection of icloud mail to a pc

I am unable to connect my icloud email to a pc - it keeps telling me to update my id. I have now 6 times but nothing changes.

I am unable to find how to fix this . . . I go around in circles repeatedly . . . for over 3 hours now

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 3:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 8:34 AM

Hi hendrika290, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

It appears that you have an issue with setting up iCloud email to your PC. You have reviewed the Two-factor authentication for Apple ID resource. We want to help. To make sure that we are covering everything about setting it up, you can follow the steps in this article that explains how to Set up iCloud Mail on your device. You want to look under the "Set up a Windows computer with Microsoft Outlook"

If you still have an issue, is your Apple ID updated with all payment information, etc?

Best Regards!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 17, 2021 8:34 AM in response to hendrika290

Hi hendrika290, 

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. 

It appears that you have an issue with setting up iCloud email to your PC. You have reviewed the Two-factor authentication for Apple ID resource. We want to help. To make sure that we are covering everything about setting it up, you can follow the steps in this article that explains how to Set up iCloud Mail on your device. You want to look under the "Set up a Windows computer with Microsoft Outlook"

If you still have an issue, is your Apple ID updated with all payment information, etc?

Best Regards!

connection of icloud mail to a pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.