Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I cancel any subscriptions from my android smartphone?

How can I cancel any subscriptions that I have with Apple from my android smartphone? I don't remember my old apple ID account information so I made this account. Apple keeps trying to charge my bank account trice a day everyday but I don't know for what?

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 3:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 7:53 AM

If the subscriptions are tied to the account you don't remember, you will need to remember it to cancel them. There is no way to cancel a subscription if you cannot log into the account it is tied to.

For any successful charger apple would send an email receipt to the attached email address. Are you not seeing these receipts?

Start here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Once you regain access to your account, then you can log in to it and cancel the related subscription.

Some subscriptions can be cancelled on an Android device, like Apple Music.

For others you will need a computer (PC or Mac) to cancel them.

From the support document you came from:

If you don't have an Apple device

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2021 7:53 AM in response to courtneysarah1919

If the subscriptions are tied to the account you don't remember, you will need to remember it to cancel them. There is no way to cancel a subscription if you cannot log into the account it is tied to.

For any successful charger apple would send an email receipt to the attached email address. Are you not seeing these receipts?

Start here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

Then here: link-> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Once you regain access to your account, then you can log in to it and cancel the related subscription.

Some subscriptions can be cancelled on an Android device, like Apple Music.

For others you will need a computer (PC or Mac) to cancel them.

From the support document you came from:

If you don't have an Apple device

How can I cancel any subscriptions from my android smartphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.