Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Applewatch stopwatch symbols

I may be being stupid here but what does the red symbol next to a time on the stopwatch app indicate? I can see theres a green one for the first lap i did so i’m guessing thats for the first lap recorded for the time but i have a red dot symbol on one of the times and i dont think its for when i stopped as i have laps recorded after that one. Any help?

feel free to call me an idiot if its really simple xD

much love,

Liam

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 4:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 4:39 PM

Okay i believe i am an idiot; think i’ve figured it out and i was wrong about rhe green one too. I’m almost certain the green is my fastest lap and the red is my slowest. Can anyone confirm?

much love and hugs and kisses

Liam

2 replies

Sep 16, 2021 4:50 PM in response to liamwazza

When in doubt, check for doc: Time events with a stopwatch on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Review results on the display you used for timing, or change displays to analyze your lap times and fastest/slowest laps (marked with green and red) in the format you prefer. If the display includes a list of lap times, turn the Digital Crown to scroll.

Applewatch stopwatch symbols

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.