Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do my downloaded apps go? I can’t find them on my phone. I hate iCloud. They are not in my files I need help

I use iCloud. What happens to my app downloads? I can not find them anywhere on my phone. Not in files etc. Please help

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 10:17 PM

The Home Screen and App Library on your iPhone

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211345

2 replies

Sep 19, 2021 11:00 PM in response to Moonmouse66

There's no need to worry about your downloaded apps. With the introduction of App Library in iOS 14, iOS accumulates all the apps in there in an organized manner. When you download an app, go to the App Library and at the top right corner you'll find a folder named 'Recently added'.

You will find your downloaded apps there, if you've recently downloaded them. Additionally, there are different folders of particular genres where you can also find your apps respective to that genre.

Moreover, if you can't find app in any of the folders as well, just search for your app in the search field at the top of the App Library and you'll find it.

Hope this help you out.

Where do my downloaded apps go? I can’t find them on my phone. I hate iCloud. They are not in my files I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.