Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is getting hang and keep showing memorie full even though I deleted manny things

Is anyone else face this issue my iPhone getting hang and closes app by itself shows memory full even if I deleted I lot of stuff

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 10:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2021 10:46 PM

arica92 Said:

"My phone is getting hang and keep showing memorie full even though I deleted Manny things: Is anyone else face this issue my iPhone getting hang and closes app by itself shows memory full even if I deleted I lot of stuff"

-------

Troubleshooting Low Storage - iPhones:

Here is what to perform...

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storage named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 16, 2021 10:46 PM in response to arica92

arica92 Said:

"My phone is getting hang and keep showing memorie full even though I deleted Manny things: Is anyone else face this issue my iPhone getting hang and closes app by itself shows memory full even if I deleted I lot of stuff"

-------

Troubleshooting Low Storage - iPhones:

Here is what to perform...

A. Clear Temporary Internet Files:

Clear your Temporary Internet Files(Cookies & Cache) of Safari:

Also...

B. Clean TV and Music Libraries:

Remove all unneeded files from your TV and Music Libraries. Full-Movies take up 2-4GB typically, and a bunch of those would take up a load of storage, ideally. So, if you have any movies that are not needed, then delete them.

Also...

C. Clear "Other":

Clear the storage named "Other". It basically contains unnecessary files such as caches that are used for system ease of use - all of which gather over time: How to Clear "Other" in your iPhone's Storage - Use Backup - User Tips. Caches would be being used for remembrance of application use.

My phone is getting hang and keep showing memorie full even though I deleted manny things

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.