Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Official statement of Apple to verify correct Trust Store Version iOS 14.8

Dear Apple,

I would like to verify whether the Trust Store Version in iOS 14.8, which is the latest release update now, is correct as shown on my iPhone.

On this page https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT212140 it says "Trust Store version 2020082800, which is current for iOS 14.2 and later".

However, on my iPhone Pro 12 with iOS 14.8 installed I see 2021060900, asset version 14.

Is there any official page of Apple that states that the 2021060900 number is indeed the current and correct one for iOS 14.8?

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards,

Bart

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2021 6:22 AM

Click on the Get Support link at the top right of this page to get in Touch with Apple Support.

1 reply

Official statement of Apple to verify correct Trust Store Version iOS 14.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.