Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preorder IPhone 13 pro max

When do I need to send my iPhone 8 Plus which I used for trade in when ordering new iPhone 13 pro max

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:03 AM

If you participate in the Apple Trade-in program, you will be provided with a number of options. Those include either bringing your iPhone into an Apple physical store, or if you order online, a shipping container will be provided to you.

For online, typically, you would receive this container after you got your new phone delivered. This will provide you with the opportunity to prepare your old phone for the trade-in. All of this will be provided to you, typically, by email.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2021 11:03 AM in response to nida178

If you participate in the Apple Trade-in program, you will be provided with a number of options. Those include either bringing your iPhone into an Apple physical store, or if you order online, a shipping container will be provided to you.

For online, typically, you would receive this container after you got your new phone delivered. This will provide you with the opportunity to prepare your old phone for the trade-in. All of this will be provided to you, typically, by email.

Preorder IPhone 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.