Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Auto-Reply

How can I send automatic replies when I am not driving?

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 10:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2021 8:35 AM

I cant speak for the OP, my question is why doesn't Auto Reply have an option for "ALL MESSAGES" in Focus > Driving? And, when will a true out of office for text messages be available? We've been able to use the round about ways for years so we KNOW it can be done.

5 replies

Sep 19, 2021 9:07 AM in response to Dmilde

Hi Dmilde, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that you are looking to send automatic replies when you are not driving.

We’d like to gather additional details that may help us be in a better position to assist you.

Are you referring to text messages or email messages?

If you are referring to email messages, the article below may help.

Set up an automatic reply in Mail on iCloud.com

Are you are referring to auto-reply text message on the "Do Not Disturb While Driving" feature?

If yes, we'd like you to know that it is possible to enable "Do Not Disturb While Driving" manually.

The article below may provide some insights.

Turn on Do Not Disturb While Driving on iPhone

We'd like to hear your feedback about a feature that you would like to see in the future.

We strive to bring the best personal computing experience to customers around the world through our innovative hardware, software and Internet offerings. We welcome your feedback on our products here: Product Feedback - Apple

Take care!

Auto-Reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.