Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help finding these charges on my account.

I have charges on my checking account from Apple but can't seem to find where they are coming from. Please assist.

Thank you

Anastasia

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 11:47 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 12:00 PM

See the Apple Support article(s) below. Link to contact Apple Support in the article.

Apple ID - If you see ‘itunes.com/bill‘ or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement.    *

4 replies

Sep 18, 2021 1:25 PM in response to Astremmenos

You have to know a thing…Some Charges happens through Apple,They are Subscriptions and Purchases happening inside the App Store…Other Than that Other purchases aren’t Apple’s purchases going through Apple… Ill tell you how you can see the Purchases Are from Apple..Go to Settings, Click on the Name You see.. They it shows Something Called “Media And Purchases” Tap in this… Then go to View Account. There You can See the purchases .. .. Sometimes some purchases happens outside apple. like Netflix Subscription.. And from Website .. These doesn’t involve Apple.. so you can confirm that your Purchases are going through apple or not.. if not you have to find it yourself think what you have purchases or somthing.. .. Buy the steps i gave you can see whats going on or did you accidentally purchased a subscription or sooo on ..

I need help finding these charges on my account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.