Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my emails on husband's ipad still

I switched my husband's info on an IPAD for travel purposes. How do you change the emails to him?

iPad 2, iOS 9

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 18, 2021 1:01 PM

Assuming that your husband requires his own email be accessible from the iPad, he will need to add his email account(s) to the iPad:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Be aware that iPad is a single user device - not shared. Unless the iPad is properly wiped and prepared for a different user, sensitive data (e.g., Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Notes, Messages, Contacts, Keychain - including passwords etc.) may be unexpectedly shared between users.

If you intend to pass the iPad to a different user, you should prepare the iPad properly - after which it can be setup “as new” for the new user:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 18, 2021 1:01 PM in response to kraetz

Assuming that your husband requires his own email be accessible from the iPad, he will need to add his email account(s) to the iPad:

Add an email account to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

Be aware that iPad is a single user device - not shared. Unless the iPad is properly wiped and prepared for a different user, sensitive data (e.g., Contacts, Calendars, Reminders, Notes, Messages, Contacts, Keychain - including passwords etc.) may be unexpectedly shared between users.

If you intend to pass the iPad to a different user, you should prepare the iPad properly - after which it can be setup “as new” for the new user:

What to do before you sell, give away or trade in your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch – Apple Support

my emails on husband's ipad still

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.