Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download my files from iCloud

hi guys. i've been trying to download my files (desktop, documents) from icloud. but they're not downloading. i have a very good internet connection. what should i do?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 12:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 3:41 AM

Drag and drop files , personal documents from icloud.com to the location > finder > iCloud section > Documents .

See the articles Add your Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Use iCloud Drive to store documents on your Mac and iOS devices - Apple Support

If you can’t move or save a document to iCloud Drive

If you can’t move or save a document to iCloud Drive, your iCloud storage space may be full. The document stays on your Mac, and is uploaded to iCloud Drive when space becomes available.

iCloud Drive shares your iCloud storage with iCloud Photos, iOS device backups, messages and attachments in iCloud Mail (your @icloud.com email account) and more.

• To get more space, you can upgrade your storage. You can also remove items you don’t need to store in iCloud Drive. See Manage iCloud storage.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 3:41 AM in response to alflasalamd

Drag and drop files , personal documents from icloud.com to the location > finder > iCloud section > Documents .

See the articles Add your Desktop and Documents files to iCloud Drive - Apple Support

Use iCloud Drive to store documents on your Mac and iOS devices - Apple Support

If you can’t move or save a document to iCloud Drive

If you can’t move or save a document to iCloud Drive, your iCloud storage space may be full. The document stays on your Mac, and is uploaded to iCloud Drive when space becomes available.

iCloud Drive shares your iCloud storage with iCloud Photos, iOS device backups, messages and attachments in iCloud Mail (your @icloud.com email account) and more.

• To get more space, you can upgrade your storage. You can also remove items you don’t need to store in iCloud Drive. See Manage iCloud storage.

Can't download my files from iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.