Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

no print icon in Notes app

How do I print a file from Notes. I tried using the 3 dots and share — but there was no option for printing. Why does this need to be difficult. what happened to intuitive learning that Apple products USED to be known for. Now you need to have some inside person to tell you just about basic features.

Just like this question — just cant submit a question. numerous layers of metadata need to be provided and even then ???????

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:07 AM

There are two simple methods by which you can Print from Notes in iPadOS14 - both being straightforward when you know how…

1) From the Notes sidebar, locate the Note that you wish to print from the list. Touch and hold (i.e., long-touch) the Note that you wish to print; an Action Menu will appear. From the available options, tap Send & Copy - and from there select Print from the Share Sheet.

2) Alternatively, from the Note itself, tap the ellipsis icon (three dots), then tap Send & Copy - and then Print.

I hope this information prove to be helpful in resolving any difficulties.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 2:07 AM in response to tb002

There are two simple methods by which you can Print from Notes in iPadOS14 - both being straightforward when you know how…

1) From the Notes sidebar, locate the Note that you wish to print from the list. Touch and hold (i.e., long-touch) the Note that you wish to print; an Action Menu will appear. From the available options, tap Send & Copy - and from there select Print from the Share Sheet.

2) Alternatively, from the Note itself, tap the ellipsis icon (three dots), then tap Send & Copy - and then Print.

I hope this information prove to be helpful in resolving any difficulties.

no print icon in Notes app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.