Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music

I did the free trial of Apple Music in July it’s a 90 day trial. Today 9/19/21 I did the family plan and upgraded but it’s not working can you help? Do I have to wait for the trial to end to be able to share or what do I need to do?

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 10:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 11:22 AM

You should not have to wait for the trial to end. According to:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

"If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group."

Did you follow all the steps in the above link, including:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If so, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 11:22 AM in response to leonorM26

You should not have to wait for the trial to end. According to:

Get an Apple Music family subscription - Apple Support

"If someone in the family group already has an individual or student subscription to Apple Music, renewal of that subscription is automatically canceled when they join the family group."

Did you follow all the steps in the above link, including:

Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

If so, you might be able to fix your issue by turning Sync Library off for all of your devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

Apple music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.