Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth mouse issue with M1 Macbook Pro

Hi,

Since I bought my M1 Macbook Pro I keep having connectivity-related issues with my Logitech MX Master 3 for Mac.

The connection is stable and all but there is a slight delay/latency everytime I move the cursor like it's 10ms behind, which makes it annoying to use because it's not so accurate.

To answer the obvious questions, yes, I have the latest version of Mac OS, I have Logi Options installed with the latest update available (same behaviour without the software installed), checked all the Accessibility options that are related to Bluetooth mouse, did reset the Bluetooth module both from my mouse and from Mac OS.

On the other hand, it functions perfectly fine on my Windows machine with a Bolt receiver or bluetooth - and, while doing that, I also connected the receiver to my MBP and it also works perfectly fine that way.

The issue here is that I'd have to use a dongle to connect that USB A receiver to the type C ports.. But that should also not be the case anyway since this mouse is made to work via bluetooth.

Is there anything else I could do? I see that this issue has already been addressed by Apple back in January and while my mouse didn't have stuttering issues it still annoys me that I cannot fully enjoy this mouse because of that slight delay that makes it unnacurate.

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:17 AM

militiu wrote:

Hi,

Since I bought my M1 Macbook Pro I keep having connectivity-related issues with my Logitech MX Master 3 for Mac.

The connection is stable and all but there is a slight delay/latency everytime I move the cursor like it's 10ms behind, which makes it annoying to use because it's not so accurate.

To answer the obvious questions, yes, I have the latest version of Mac OS, I have Logi Options installed with the latest update available (same behaviour without the software installed), checked all the Accessibility options that are related to Bluetooth mouse, did reset the Bluetooth module both from my mouse and from Mac OS.

On the other hand, it functions perfectly fine on my Windows machine with a Bolt receiver or bluetooth - and, while doing that, I also connected the receiver to my MBP and it also works perfectly fine that way.
The issue here is that I'd have to use a dongle to connect that USB A receiver to the type C ports.. But that should also not be the case anyway since this mouse is made to work via bluetooth.

Is there anything else I could do? I see that this issue has already been addressed by Apple back in January and while my mouse didn't have stuttering issues it still annoys me that I cannot fully enjoy this mouse because of that slight delay that makes it unnacurate.

Thanks!

You can try an alternative mouse and compare your results...

Magic Mouse - Apple

Third party —contact and/or search the Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us

Similar questions

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 8:17 AM in response to militiu

militiu wrote:

Hi,

Thanks!

You can try an alternative mouse and compare your results...

Magic Mouse - Apple

Third party —contact and/or search the Support/Help/FAQ/Known issues/compatibility

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us

Oct 12, 2021 8:17 AM in response to AlinThailand

It's gotten me to a point where I am literally using a Windows VM right now just because it's more stable. Even the 'all great' Safari is having lots and lots of hickups where it crashes when you move tabs around.. and now Chrome has the same symptoms.

And yes, I still have the same issues with Bluetooth connections. But that's not even such a big deal anymore compared to other bad experiences I'm facing with M1.

Bluetooth mouse issue with M1 Macbook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.