Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Live wallpaper on iphone SE 2020

Live wallpapers do not work on iPhone SE 2020 but I still can hold a photo in my cameraroll and it will work but I can't have it as a wallpaper, WHY?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 1:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 1:16 PM

Why questions can't be answered here. This is a user to user only forum. No one here works for Apple, so we can't speak for Apple.

If I were to guess, it's because iPhone SE is Apple's absolute least expensive iPhone model. As such, not all the features on the more expensive phones will be available on their least expensive iPhone. Since Live Wallpaper still requires you to hold you finger on it to get it to animate, seems like a feature which isn't much of deletion to begin with. But, if it is important to you, you'll have to consider a more expensive iPhone which does support Live Wallpaper.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 1:16 PM in response to S7ere

Why questions can't be answered here. This is a user to user only forum. No one here works for Apple, so we can't speak for Apple.

If I were to guess, it's because iPhone SE is Apple's absolute least expensive iPhone model. As such, not all the features on the more expensive phones will be available on their least expensive iPhone. Since Live Wallpaper still requires you to hold you finger on it to get it to animate, seems like a feature which isn't much of deletion to begin with. But, if it is important to you, you'll have to consider a more expensive iPhone which does support Live Wallpaper.

Live wallpaper on iphone SE 2020

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.