Newsroom Update

watchOS 11 brings powerful health and fitness insights. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch screen suddenly turned black how to fix

I bought the apple watch like a month ago everything was great until yesterday i woke up the Apple Watch was still working and a few minutes later I looked at my Apple Watch again and the screen was black

I tried restarting it by pressing both buttons checked if voiceover and if the curtain option both was disabled try force restart with the changer connected but still no luck even tried unpairing him from my iPhone

the Apple Watch is working i can hear when i connect it to the charger i can see it on my iPhone but nothing fixing it can someone help me

The Apple Watch never had anything he didn’t fell or was near water like brand new

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 11:12 AM

It may be a hardware problem with the screen. At this point, if possible, I suggest Making an appointment at the Genius Bar in an Apple Store near you and letting them look at it. Or use the online Apple Support option. Either way:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Similar questions

1 reply

Apple watch screen suddenly turned black how to fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.