Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Formal Complaint

How do I make a formal complaint to Apple?

I am 3 days, at least 4/5 hours and SEVEN different supposed “genuises” (but very clearly complete idiots) down at Apple and absolutely no further on to resolving my issue. I’m beyond furious.

Apple Watch

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 5:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 11:11 PM

Unfortunately, Mr, Sarcastic, I can’t order a replacement watch strap for a faulty one under warranty. Although apparently, neither can half the “genuises”. None of the “genuises” I spoke to knew the strap size is written on the watch.

I would never get in touch with these morons for a technical issue; it’s much quicker to figure it out and resolve myself, so clearly I am somewhat smarter than average.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 11:11 PM in response to deggie

Unfortunately, Mr, Sarcastic, I can’t order a replacement watch strap for a faulty one under warranty. Although apparently, neither can half the “genuises”. None of the “genuises” I spoke to knew the strap size is written on the watch.

I would never get in touch with these morons for a technical issue; it’s much quicker to figure it out and resolve myself, so clearly I am somewhat smarter than average.

Sep 20, 2021 6:15 PM in response to KLL123

If this is a technical issue it may be one they have not come across and will have to pass it up to the engineers. I'm surprised if you are so much smarter than them that you couldn't fix the issue yourself. But since neither of you can call back and ask to be transferred to Customer Service. Have your case number handy and some ideas of what resolution would satisfy you.

Formal Complaint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.