Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make a complaint.

Hi does anyone know of the web address or email address of the complaints department at Apple.

Yours

Yrrag S.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 3:56 PM

Click ▶︎ Product Feedback.

4 replies

Jul 2, 2022 8:11 AM in response to Yrragseddeg

Apple removed the web methods for reporting issues with sales, service, or support several year ago. The is no email or web-based method that works for the today. The product feedback links are not the answer. Too many bug reports and "I wish you'd add..." messages. Yours would likely never reach a person in authority.

The only effective ways to do this any more are definitely old-school: a phone call or, hugely better, a well-crafted business letter sent certified mail/return receipt requested.

The chances of a phone call getting directed to a responsible party are far lower than that of a business letter. for ten years I ran support for a large manufacturer and always preferred the letter. Phone calls got misdirected, too often needed call-backs, and often the contact was never completed.

On the other hand. a business letter gave me time to review the issue and interview the employee involved before answering. Whether an "atta-boy" or "oh no!" letter, I always routed them to the employee's personnel file in case it was needed at review time.

https://edu.gcfglobal.org/en/business-communication/how-to-write-a-formal-business-letter/1/

How do I make a complaint.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.