Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mp3 songs on itunes

I used to open all of my mp3 songs on itunes on my windows 10 laptop. But recently any downloaded song that I open with itunes it doesn’t show and play.

I also tried drag and drop but it didn’t play the song either

I tried downloading others songs but same issue

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 5:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 5:56 AM

Hi hoda52,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with iTunes for Windows. As we understand, MP3 songs won't play in iTunes.

Do AAC files from iTunes play correctly? Check out this page for some potential solutions: If you have problems playing music in iTunes on PC.

Have you tried converting the MP3 files and then playing them? Please see: Convert music file formats in iTunes on PC.

Is iTunes completely updated on your PC? Please see: Update to the latest version of iTunes.

Let us know more details if the issue continues.

Have a fantastic day!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 5:56 AM in response to hoda52

Hi hoda52,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help with iTunes for Windows. As we understand, MP3 songs won't play in iTunes.

Do AAC files from iTunes play correctly? Check out this page for some potential solutions: If you have problems playing music in iTunes on PC.

Have you tried converting the MP3 files and then playing them? Please see: Convert music file formats in iTunes on PC.

Is iTunes completely updated on your PC? Please see: Update to the latest version of iTunes.

Let us know more details if the issue continues.

Have a fantastic day!

Mp3 songs on itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.