Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cover Case, Keyboard Case, and Screen Protector for Macbook Air M1 A2337

It’s my first time using Macbook Air M1 A2337 and I’ve read different suggestions on internet that it is not safe to put a cover case, keyboard cover and screen protector on a Macbook. Is it true? Thank you!

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 3:18 PM

I would not use any of those. Why would you need a screen protector on a non-touch screen? And I agree with what was previously said about key covers.

Using a camera cover, palm rest, or keyboard cover on a Mac notebook - Apple Support (BN)

4 replies

Sep 20, 2021 11:07 AM in response to leonicoleliwanag

Definitely not a keyboard cover. The spacing is very close between the screen and the keyboard and you could damage the screen. If it is one that is quickly removable so you can remove before closing and make sure you remove before closing every time it would be okay.

I personally would not putty sort of hardshell case on it as they are plastic and plastic is an excellent heat insulator decreasing the cooling capabilities of your MacBook Air.

Cover Case, Keyboard Case, and Screen Protector for Macbook Air M1 A2337

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.