Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trade iphones

Hello.I had bought my iphone 11 in Dubai, but now I’m going on a trip to Istanbul, so I was wondering whether I can trade my iphone with iphone 13 in Istanbul or not.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:46 AM

Possibly, but I suggest you contact the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller in Istanbul to be sure.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Apple does not offer an international warranty on iPhones. That means, should your iPhone you purchase in Istanbul, require service, it would have to be brought back there (or shipped to a friend or relative there). Those associated shipping costs will be on you. Apple does not accept shipments, nor ship, between countries.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 8:46 AM in response to azinvaravi

Possibly, but I suggest you contact the Apple Store or Apple Authorized Reseller in Istanbul to be sure.

The other thing to keep in mind is that Apple does not offer an international warranty on iPhones. That means, should your iPhone you purchase in Istanbul, require service, it would have to be brought back there (or shipped to a friend or relative there). Those associated shipping costs will be on you. Apple does not accept shipments, nor ship, between countries.

Trade iphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.