Can we trade in an iPhone bought from another country?

I have an iPhone 11 that I bought in Turkey but now I'm in the USA for a couple of months and I am thinking about buying an iPhone 14 here. Can I trade in the iPhone I got from Turkey?

iPhone 14

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 7:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 7:33 PM

pelin390 wrote:

I have an iPhone 11 that I bought in Turkey but now I'm in the USA for a couple of months and I am thinking about buying an iPhone 14 here. Can I trade in the iPhone I got from Turkey?

You’ll want to ask that of Apple. The trade-in process asks for a serial number, and that will tell Apple where it was sold. They can then accept or deny the trade-in.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Caution: US iPhone 14 is eSIM only. If you’re planning to travel internationally with it and to use local carriers, those carriers must support eSIM.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 19, 2023 7:33 PM in response to pelin390

pelin390 wrote:

You’ll want to ask that of Apple. The trade-in process asks for a serial number, and that will tell Apple where it was sold. They can then accept or deny the trade-in.

Apple Trade In - Apple

Caution: US iPhone 14 is eSIM only. If you’re planning to travel internationally with it and to use local carriers, those carriers must support eSIM.

Can we trade in an iPhone bought from another country?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.