Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get an verification code if I don't have one. I'm using all andriod devices

I just signed up for apple tv but can't get a verification code. What do I do

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 12:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 12:23 PM

Hello. If you don't have access to an Apple device, you can alternatively have your code sent as a text message to a trusted phone number. You can also use a Mac (if you have one) to generate a code. Information on how to do this is available here.

If you don't have access to a trusted phone number, you can follow the steps at the bottom of the above article to request account recovery to regain access to your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 12:23 PM in response to meridith192

Hello. If you don't have access to an Apple device, you can alternatively have your code sent as a text message to a trusted phone number. You can also use a Mac (if you have one) to generate a code. Information on how to do this is available here.

If you don't have access to a trusted phone number, you can follow the steps at the bottom of the above article to request account recovery to regain access to your Apple ID.

How can I get an verification code if I don't have one. I'm using all andriod devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.