Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I get apple tv for free as I bought an apple computer in June 2021?

Am I entitled to Apple TV free since I bought an Apple computer in June 2021?

MacBook Pro 15″, OS X 10.11

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 7:02 PM

If you meet the conditions, and if you are in a country where this service is available, then you get to redeem the Apple TV+ offer (free for a limited time). You’ll have to redeem within the first three months, though. So, depending on the day in June, it may or may not be too late.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 7:02 PM in response to rosalind13

If you meet the conditions, and if you are in a country where this service is available, then you get to redeem the Apple TV+ offer (free for a limited time). You’ll have to redeem within the first three months, though. So, depending on the day in June, it may or may not be too late.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Note that for Macs, users have to additionally sign in to the TV app (menu Account), for the redeem option to appear.

Do I get apple tv for free as I bought an apple computer in June 2021?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.