Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a hp deskjet 2700E wireless printer having problems connecting to my iPad 5th generation for printing the printer is offline. I don’t understand what I‘be done wrong

I have an Hp Deskjet 2700E wireless printer. I’m trying to print from my iPad 5th generation and I went through setup but printer isn’t responding. How can I print from iPad?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 1:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 6:16 AM

Hi,

There is an HP Deskjet 2700 (and several other Deskjet 27xx All-in-One Printer models, with or without an e) mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support. Please check that your exact model is an AirPrint-enabled printer. If so, make sure that the printer and the iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network (router).

If all settings are OK, you may want to try the following power-cycling sequence: Power off the router, the printer, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 6:16 AM in response to Elleanor96

Hi,

There is an HP Deskjet 2700 (and several other Deskjet 27xx All-in-One Printer models, with or without an e) mentioned in About AirPrint - Apple Support. Please check that your exact model is an AirPrint-enabled printer. If so, make sure that the printer and the iPad are connected to the same Wi-Fi network (router).

If all settings are OK, you may want to try the following power-cycling sequence: Power off the router, the printer, the iPad, and all other devices/computers. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the router. Wait two to three minutes. Power on the printer. Wait a minute or two. Power on the iPad. Finally, power on all other devices/computers. Any change?

I have a hp deskjet 2700E wireless printer having problems connecting to my iPad 5th generation for printing the printer is offline. I don’t understand what I‘be done wrong

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.