Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do my iPhone still not get the iOS 15 update?

Why I still not get the iOS 15 Software Update in my phone?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:27 AM

hgyeen Said:

"Why do my iPhone still not get the iOS 15 update?: Why I still not get the iOS 15 Software Update in my phone?"

-------

Charge your battery - and use a Computer:

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 12:27 AM in response to hgyeen

hgyeen Said:

"Why do my iPhone still not get the iOS 15 update?: Why I still not get the iOS 15 Software Update in my phone?"

-------

Charge your battery - and use a Computer:

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

Why do my iPhone still not get the iOS 15 update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.