Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why not giving update ios 15 in my iPhone

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:48 PM

robinlakra Said:

"Why not giving update ios 15 in my iPhone"

-------

For reference...

Updating an iPhone:

Determining if an Update will Install:

How to do so...

A. Verify Compatibility:

Identify your iPhone model. The first thing that comes to mind in incompatibility being the culprit. So, confirm the model of your iPhone. If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS13 and/or iOS14 and/or iOS15 then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

B. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 6, 2022 9:48 PM in response to robinlakra

robinlakra Said:

"Why not giving update ios 15 in my iPhone"

-------

For reference...

Updating an iPhone:

Determining if an Update will Install:

How to do so...

A. Verify Compatibility:

Identify your iPhone model. The first thing that comes to mind in incompatibility being the culprit. So, confirm the model of your iPhone. If iPhone model is incompatible with iOS13 and/or iOS14 and/or iOS15 then it is because you iPhone does not meet the hardware requirements for this iOS version(s).

B. If Compatible...

1. Back Up First:

IMPORTANT: If you have an option to update, however, then be certain you backup your iPhone first. That way, you will have something to restore your iPhone from should anything go wrong with the update

then...

2. Proceed with the Update:

Use my User Tip:  Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.