Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Add Folder to Library and Add File to Library does not work

Hi. I Updated itunes to version Version 12.10.11.2. After this the Add Folder / File to Library functions do not work with files that I added to the iTunes Media folder after the update. Simply, nothing happens. All the files that I had previously in the iTunes Media folder show up normally in the library. And if I delete one of them from the library and add it again through the Add Folder function, it works normally. But when I copied some new music to the iTunes Media folder and tried to add it through the "Add Folder / File to Library" functions, nothing happens. The files are mp3, just like all the other files in my library. In settings I have the following options enabled: "Keep itunes media folder organized" and "Copy files to itunes media folder when adding to library". If someone would have any ideas how to solve this strange problem, I would appreciate it very much, thanks!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 4:41 AM

Similar questions

6 replies

Add Folder to Library and Add File to Library does not work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.