Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

expanded control strip touch bar

im currently using the m1 13" macbook pro

my touch bar is stuck on the expanded control strip and doesn't change according to the different apps that i use. this happened after i started using the lockdown browser that i have to download for an exam in school. How do i revert to the usual unexpanded touch bar?

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 6:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 7:14 AM

jinggg25 wrote:

my touch bar is stuck on the expanded control strip and doesn't change according to the different apps that i use. this happened after i started using the lockdown browser that i have to download for an exam in school. How do i revert to the usual unexpanded touch bar?

Make changes to your Preferences—

>System Preferences>Keyboard>Keyboard

Customize the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 7:14 AM in response to jinggg25

jinggg25 wrote:

Make changes to your Preferences—

>System Preferences>Keyboard>Keyboard

Customize the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro - Apple Support

expanded control strip touch bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.