Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ios 15 isn’t coming up on my iPhone 11pro when I go to software update

I’ve been going to software update on my iPhone 11 Pro every couple of hours since yesterday and it’s still saying I’m up to date with iOS 14.7. Is anyone not able to update?

iPhone 11 Pro

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 9:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 9:48 AM

It's always possible, during a new iOS upgrade rollout, that the Apple servers are "busy." However, if after a few days, your iPhone is still not being offered the upgrade, then I would suggest that you try upgrading by first connecting your phone directly to a computer to help "force" the upgrade.

Also the support article you came here from should have provided you with information on the upgrade process. Did you review it already?

Also, one other thing to check is if you have a beta profile installed. This would need to be removed to receive the upgrade notification.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 9:48 AM in response to The_Skins

It's always possible, during a new iOS upgrade rollout, that the Apple servers are "busy." However, if after a few days, your iPhone is still not being offered the upgrade, then I would suggest that you try upgrading by first connecting your phone directly to a computer to help "force" the upgrade.

Also the support article you came here from should have provided you with information on the upgrade process. Did you review it already?

Also, one other thing to check is if you have a beta profile installed. This would need to be removed to receive the upgrade notification.

Ios 15 isn’t coming up on my iPhone 11pro when I go to software update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.