You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

want to add my apple wallet master card debit card to my amazon payment option but there is no information on my card

I need help using apple wallet. I placed a virtual debit card in the wallet and i can't add it to a payment method on Amazon because there is no number on it

iPhone 5c, iOS 10

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 10:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 9:39 AM

Hi rdd7755,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with wanting to add your virtual card in your Wallet as a payment method for Amazon. The debit card you have set up in Wallet can be used for Apple Pay. The full card details are not available from Wallet for your security. "With your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, gas stations, taxis, or wherever else you see one of these symbols." Take a look at Make purchases using Apple Pay and Learn where to use Apple Pay.

You would need your actual debit card to add it as a payment method with third parties like Amazon.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 22, 2021 9:39 AM in response to rdd7755

Hi rdd7755,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We are happy to help with the issue you are having with wanting to add your virtual card in your Wallet as a payment method for Amazon. The debit card you have set up in Wallet can be used for Apple Pay. The full card details are not available from Wallet for your security. "With your iPhone or Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay in stores, restaurants, gas stations, taxis, or wherever else you see one of these symbols." Take a look at Make purchases using Apple Pay and Learn where to use Apple Pay.

You would need your actual debit card to add it as a payment method with third parties like Amazon.

Cheers!

want to add my apple wallet master card debit card to my amazon payment option but there is no information on my card

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.