Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to avoid putting my card to update apps in App Store?

Why is it everytime I go to update my app in the App Store it’s asking for my billing and just keeps going back to that and wants me to put in my card . I don’t know how to stop it or fix it . Help I just wanna update my apps !

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 2:51 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 3:10 PM

Jordanfaithxo Said:

"iPhone App Store: Why is it everytime I go to update my app in the App Store it’s asking for my billing and just keeps going back to that and wants me to put in my card . I don’t know how to stop it or fix it . Help I just wanna update my apps !"

-------

One Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment associated to your Apple ID. This is due to licensing and leasing of applications, such as in-app purchases. So, without a method of payment in there, this just will not go through. So view your Methods of Payment here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support. Is it shown? If not, add it on that site. Once added, try this all once more.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 3:10 PM in response to Jordanfaithxo

Jordanfaithxo Said:

"iPhone App Store: Why is it everytime I go to update my app in the App Store it’s asking for my billing and just keeps going back to that and wants me to put in my card . I don’t know how to stop it or fix it . Help I just wanna update my apps !"

-------

One Method of Payment:

You need at least one method of payment associated to your Apple ID. This is due to licensing and leasing of applications, such as in-app purchases. So, without a method of payment in there, this just will not go through. So view your Methods of Payment here: Change, Add, or Remove Apple ID Payment Methods - Apple Support. Is it shown? If not, add it on that site. Once added, try this all once more.

How to avoid putting my card to update apps in App Store?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.