Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Billing

I can’t redownload apps I deleted and I need help because it says I need to update my card and when I do that it still doesn’t work and I need to redownload my apps

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 2:08 AM

Hey there ,

You should update your payment method information or add new one to be able to download apps from AppStore, this article will show you how to update or add payment method to your account ☞ Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

if you see that your payment method is declined See this article ☞ If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 14, 2022 2:08 AM in response to lashawn123

Hey there ,

You should update your payment method information or add new one to be able to download apps from AppStore, this article will show you how to update or add payment method to your account ☞ Add a payment method to your Apple ID - Apple Support

if you see that your payment method is declined See this article ☞ If your payment method is declined in the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Billing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.