Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My daughter got my phone and change my Apple ID, but she don't remember what did she put it.

How can I unblock my old phone

iPhone XS Max

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 8:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 6:32 AM

She would have to know your full account information so perhaps you also need to look into your account security protocols. Or perhaps you mean she changed the entire accont information on the phone? In that case, ask her to change it back. It will require her account information to be able to remove her account, or you will have to ask Apple to completely reset your iPhone.

Apple can completely reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Do this online at: Activation Lock support request - https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support Apple says, "Proof of ownership documentation is required," but does not state what currently constitutes proof. Prior to this new online service Apple typically required the original receipt issued by Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller and documented provenance (so typically it would be the original owner who does this, or a descendant with legal proof of ownership).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 6:32 AM in response to OscarHernandez28

She would have to know your full account information so perhaps you also need to look into your account security protocols. Or perhaps you mean she changed the entire accont information on the phone? In that case, ask her to change it back. It will require her account information to be able to remove her account, or you will have to ask Apple to completely reset your iPhone.

Apple can completely reset a device if a person can provide sufficient evidence of valid ownership. Do this online at: Activation Lock support request - https://al-support.apple.com/#/additional-support Apple says, "Proof of ownership documentation is required," but does not state what currently constitutes proof. Prior to this new online service Apple typically required the original receipt issued by Apple or an Apple Authorized Reseller and documented provenance (so typically it would be the original owner who does this, or a descendant with legal proof of ownership).

My daughter got my phone and change my Apple ID, but she don't remember what did she put it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.