Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phones password randomly changed and im locked out. It has been the same for 2 years, as a 6 digit passcode, now it is a 4 digit passcode. I cant get in and it wont accept face ID until i know the number passcode. Has anyone else had this happen?

My phones password randomly changed and im locked out. It has been the same for 2 years, as a 6 digit passcode, now it is a 4 digit passcode. I cant get in and it wont accept face ID until i know the number passcode. Has anyone else had this happen?

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 10:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Suspect that you changed the 6 digit passcode to 4 digit passcode yourself.

Or you handed over the iPhone to someone, and that person knows the 6 digit passcode and has changed it.

Read this Apple article:

If you forgot your iPhone passcode

https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204306

1 reply

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.