Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to remove google lead services from iphone

Have tried everything and this site remains on my phone. Please advise how to delete it forever

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 6:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 7:54 AM

Google Lead Services has nothing to do with Google. It is tracking plugin malware, and your phone gets it from visiting sketchy websites. If it comes back after clearing history and website data you are visiting the same site(s) that installed it previously. I think Malwarebytes for iPhone can block it (I haven’t tried, but it’s good at these things). And if all else fails, try this: →Dealing with Safari popups that do not go away | Communities

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 7:54 AM in response to Eete

Google Lead Services has nothing to do with Google. It is tracking plugin malware, and your phone gets it from visiting sketchy websites. If it comes back after clearing history and website data you are visiting the same site(s) that installed it previously. I think Malwarebytes for iPhone can block it (I haven’t tried, but it’s good at these things). And if all else fails, try this: →Dealing with Safari popups that do not go away | Communities

Unable to remove google lead services from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.