Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 won't verify.

I tried installing iOS 15 about 20 times now, and it will not verify. It either gets stuck on the "Verifying update..." screen, or says "Unable to Install Update". I have tried reseting my phone, reseting network settings, and deleting and reinstalling the update.

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 9:35 AM

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly (via wifi), see this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer:

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 9:35 AM in response to andreah65

Assuming you're trying to update your device wirelessly (via wifi), see this suppport article:--> If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

If the issue persists, try to update it via computer:

Learn how to update your device manually if you're using a Mac with macOS Catalina or later, or if you're using a Mac with macOS Mojave or earlier or a Windows PC.

If you still get no help, contact Apple Support directly, using this link:--> Get Support

Regards

Giulio

iOS 15 won't verify.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.