You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Could my Facebook photos be in iCloud?

My fb account was hacked and I can’t get into it .how can I get my photos back ? Would they be in iCloud somewhere .years of photos gone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 1:59 PM

2 replies

Sep 23, 2021 5:22 PM in response to Hesselbarth

Hey there Hesselbarth,

Great questions! We'd like to help answer both as best we can.

For your first question regarding Facebook being hacked, we recommend reaching out to Facebook support regarding this. They are a third-party and not developed by Apple. We believe to have found their support website: Facebook Help Center

For your second question about photos, we'd like to better understand what it is you're asking:

1. You asked how to get your photos back, but if these photos were lost from Facebook, you'll need to get in touch with their support regarding this. That being said, are photos missing from within the Photos app on your device?
  2. Which model are you using?
  3. What's the exact OS version number installed within it? We see you marked your post as having an issue with iCloud on an iOS device, so you can find this within Settings > General > About.
  4. If you'd like to check what's in iCloud currently regarding photos, provided you have iCloud Photos enabled prior to your photos missing from within the Photos app, you can check using this link: iCloud

Take care!

Could my Facebook photos be in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.