Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IFIT to Apple Health

Hello,

I had a question regarding a Ifit and Apple health. I know the data from iFit will now go into the Apple health app however what I’m wondering is will that count towards your exercise goal for the day? What I had been doing is starting a work out on my watch in addition to the iFit workout and after the workout is done on the iFit bike that I go back and I delete the worked out from Apple health however I keep the data so the only workout that is showing as the one on iFit however the data is there from Apple health. Do I need to keep doing this or will the data from the iFit bike count towards the exercise goals without using the workout on the I watch?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 7

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:06 AM

You can set data source priority in the Health app, whichever source has data first is what it will use.

In the workout section scroll down and tap on data sources and access and make sure ifit is shown at the top on the list,if it isn't then move it there.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 6:06 AM in response to vogeln2001

You can set data source priority in the Health app, whichever source has data first is what it will use.

In the workout section scroll down and tap on data sources and access and make sure ifit is shown at the top on the list,if it isn't then move it there.

Sep 23, 2021 7:28 AM in response to vogeln2001

Apple Health seems to work out the time stamp on the workout so as not to duplicate ones that are marked as the same time.

IFIT to Apple Health

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.