Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can I service phone in india which bought in US?

I recently activated my new 12 pro but it's having dot on bottom of the screen. It's bought in US and can I service in India (no physical damage)?

And it's activated today itself

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:15 AM

If the phone requires being replaced, they won't have a phone in India which matches the model you bought in the US. Apple will only replace phones under warranty with the exact same model. Since iPhone warranty is NOT international, you can take to your Apple Service Provider in India, but they may deny service or replacement, which would require you to bring the phone back to the US for resolution.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 7:15 AM in response to rajasekaran226

If the phone requires being replaced, they won't have a phone in India which matches the model you bought in the US. Apple will only replace phones under warranty with the exact same model. Since iPhone warranty is NOT international, you can take to your Apple Service Provider in India, but they may deny service or replacement, which would require you to bring the phone back to the US for resolution.

can I service phone in india which bought in US?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.