Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 - where is reset network settings?

I was on chat with my mobile carrier last night, and at one point the rep says to reset network settings. Problem is, in iOS 15, I can't find it. The only thing available is a complete phone reset. Help!

iPhone SE, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:25 AM

Hi margaret mmm, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that an Advisor from your carrier recommended a network reset, but you can't find the option to do so on your device.

On your iPhone, please launch Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, then select Reset Network Settings from the menu. Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Take care!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 10:25 AM in response to margaret mmm

Hi margaret mmm, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that an Advisor from your carrier recommended a network reset, but you can't find the option to do so on your device.

On your iPhone, please launch Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone > Reset, then select Reset Network Settings from the menu. Return iPhone settings to their defaults

Take care!

iOS 15 - where is reset network settings?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.