Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exchange

Hi

I bought iPhone pro 3 weeks ago and just today realised that there is iPhone 13 pro

Can I exchange?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:16 PM

did you order it from Apple?

Once you receive it, my understanding is that you have 2 weeks to return it. So if you were within this window, you could return it and buy a new one, but I don't think you'll find a way to exchange it

8 replies

Sep 23, 2021 3:22 PM in response to Elenleela

You have exactly 14 days from the date you received the phone to exchange it. If you have had it now 3 weeks, you have missed the return window.

You can certainly ask Apple, but they usually don't make exceptions to their return policy.

I'm not being rude when I say this, but unless you never read news on the internet, it's been widely reported for many weeks and months when Apple would be releasing the next generation iPhones. It's EVERY fall and almost always in September.

Sep 23, 2021 4:30 PM in response to Elenleela

We are all users here on this user to user forum. You'll have to go to the store where you bought the phone and see if they will accommodate you. But as I mentioned, Apple is usually inflexible about the timeframe to return a phone.

Tomorrow is actually the official launch day for iPhone 13. Your Apple Store will be a madhouse tomorrow at the very least. People will be in lines outside the store who have pre-ordered an iPhone 13 model.

Exchange

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.