Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

5G iphone 13 pro Max

• I have a question for iPhone 13 pro Max buy in Italy. The 5G is only 5G sub-6GHz)4 o is alzo mmwawe? The hardware support 5g mmwawe? In a future i can use 5G mmwawe when possibile in Italy if i buy iPhone in my country? Thank you

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 4:45 PM

Nobody here knows the answers to the questions you are asking.

If this short-range 5G mmWave support is important to you, I wouldn't buy on futures. While the 26 GHz band was apparently approved by the Italian telecom regulators, I'd wait until the mmWave iPhone support in Italy from Apple and from the carriers and from whatever mmWave sites are installed in your area.

If you want 5G mmWave, log some feedback with Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 4:45 PM in response to Laudi72

Nobody here knows the answers to the questions you are asking.

If this short-range 5G mmWave support is important to you, I wouldn't buy on futures. While the 26 GHz band was apparently approved by the Italian telecom regulators, I'd wait until the mmWave iPhone support in Italy from Apple and from the carriers and from whatever mmWave sites are installed in your area.

If you want 5G mmWave, log some feedback with Apple: Product Feedback - Apple

5G iphone 13 pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.