Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The option: iCloud Music Library is nowhere to be found, HELP!

Resubscribed to Apple Music after 6 months. Of course, i knew i wouldn't find any songs, so i went to Settings-Music, and the option iCloud music library is nowhere to be found. Tried everything, turned off my device, signed out of my iCloud account and even updated the software, but no luck. Please help me out. Hopefully i have the chance of getting my music back. Thanks to anyone out there that can reach me out!

PS my iPhone is SE

iPhone SE

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:49 PM

On. a PC with iTunes for Windows, the option is 'iCloud Music Library'. On all other Apple devices it is called 'Sync Library'. See:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

When you cancel or let your Apple Music subscription expire, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained (except for songs you BOUGHT from the iTunes Store). Any prior music you LEASED with an Apple Music subscription is surely going by now. Sorry.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 6:49 PM in response to balister

On. a PC with iTunes for Windows, the option is 'iCloud Music Library'. On all other Apple devices it is called 'Sync Library'. See:

Turn on Sync Library with Apple Music - Apple Support

When you cancel or let your Apple Music subscription expire, there is no guarantee if or for how long your music library will be retained (except for songs you BOUGHT from the iTunes Store). Any prior music you LEASED with an Apple Music subscription is surely going by now. Sorry.

The option: iCloud Music Library is nowhere to be found, HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.